Bontrager's Elite Stem is all about solid performance and seamless integration. Thanks to its one-piece, cold-forged 6061-T6 aluminum construction, it's strong, light and stiff. The 4-bolt faceplate is ultra tough and evenly distributes clamping forces, so it's safe, secure and compatible with both carbon steerers and bars. The real beauty of this stem is the Blendr integration. It works with Bontrager's Trip computers, Ion lights and their iPhone 5 case without the need for extra mounts on your bars.
• Seamless accessory integration with Blendr Elite
• 4-bolt dual band clamp retains stiffness and reduces weight
• Opposing 2-bolt steerer tube clamp
• Uses M5 countersunk corrosion-resistant steel bolts with 5.2Nm torque spec
• Safe for use on carbon steerer tubes and handlebars
• Constructed of 6061-T6 3D forged alloy
• Includes one Blendr base with Ion Light and Trip computer mount
• Not compatible with Blendr Pro / XXX mounts
Stem length is measured along the side of the stem from the center of the steerer to the center of the handlebar clamp (see diagram). Keep in mind that as a stem provides more rise, its effective length decreases. In the example above, if the +17-degree stem measures 135 mm, it actually extends 108 mm parallel to the ground.
Weight: 159 grams (105mm)
|31.8mm / Black / 90mm / 40° / 1-1/8-inch||601479318490||512342||512342|
|31.8mm / Black / 105mm / 40° / 1-1/8-inch||601479318506||512343||512343|
|31.8mm / Black / 120mm / 40° / 1-1/8-inch||601479318513||512344||512344|