Looking for power accuracy that can handle all the grit of the trails and fit your X-12 frame? Yes? Then you've come to the right place.
The PowerTap Disc Hub meets the demand for MTB-ready power meters that abide by the new standard in thru axles. A 142 x 12mm axle means a stiffer rear end, which means more power to measure with our trusted 1.5% accuracy. Or as we call it around the office: a winning combination.
- Weight: 510 grams (hub); 170 grams (brake rotor)
- Axle: Alloy 142 x 12mm thru axle for optimum stiffness and better power transfer
- Industry best 1.5% powermeter accuracy for all your MTB'ing needs.
- ANT + Compatible: Yes
- Hole Count: 32
- Rotor Size: 160mm, the most common disc brake rotor
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM
- Color: Black
- Field-serviceable electronics
- Compatible with Bluetooth PowerCap accessory
- Works with MTB frames designed for 142x12mm thru axles
- 135mm endcaps included
- 10 speed freehub included
- You will need a Joule, Joule GPS, Joule GPS+ or other ANT+ compatible device to use this hub.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|142 x 12||00012527012503||30039||CL -080308-01|